Hey there readers,
Did you know that today is Random Acts of Kindness Day? This holiday is a great way to remind everyone to do something kind every day!
Here are a few ideas on how to celebrate being kind EVERY day:
- Compliment your teachers.
- Always say “please” and “thank you”.
- Give your friends and family members hi-fives.
- Tell your friends why they’re special to you.
- Leave happy notes or drawings for your family.
- Ask if you can donate toys or clothes you don’t need to someone in need.
With so many ways to be kind to people, no wonder we have a whole day to celebrate!
Have a kind weekend!