To celebrate Banana Pudding Lovers Month, here’s a yummy recipe! Check it out!
You can also find the recipe here. Always ask an adult for help in the kitchen!
- 2 bananas
- 1 box of banana pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- Nilla wafers (or any choice of wafer cookie)
- Whipped cream
- OPTIONAL: Chocolate chips or any other candy topping.
How to make:
- Make your banana pudding according to the package instructions.
- Add milk to the pudding and whisk together until thick.
- Place 1/2 cup of pudding in a dish.
- Top with sliced bananas, Nilla wafers, and whipped cream (and your choice of candy toppings)!