To celebrate Bake Cookies Day, bake this fun cookie recipe! Check it out!
- 2 cups whole wheat, spelt, or white flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup raw almond butter or Wow Butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil or olive oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp molasses (optional)
What to Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Add chocolate chips.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the rest of the ingredients together, then add the dry ingredients.
- Spoon dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 11 minutes. Let the cookies cool for a minute and then transfer them to a baking rack to cool further.
Happy baking, everyone!