Here’s an awesome after-school snack recipe that will give you lots of energy!
- 1 banana
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) of peanut butter or sunflower seed butter
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) of crispy rice cereal
- Handful of shredded coconut
- Mash up the banana and peanut butter in a bowl.
- Stir in the rice cereal.
- Scoop up the mixture one tablespoon at a time. Roll each scoop into small balls, then roll in the coconut.
- Put the balls on a plate and refridgerate. Wait until they are firm, and then get snacking!