Recipe: Frozen Banana Cereal Pops
Cool down this weekend by making a tasty and healthy treat!
You can find the recipe here as well.
- 3/4 cup of strawberry yogurt
- 2 cups of your favourite cereal (Fruit Loops would probably work best!)
- 4 medium bananas, peeled and cut in half
- 8 Popsicle sticks
- Baking sheet lined with parchment paper
What to do:
- Make sure you have an adult to help you!
- Put the yogurt and cereal in two different bowls.
- Stick the Popsicle sticks into the bananas where they’ve been cut in half.
- Dip the bananas in yogurt first and then into the cereal. Make sure they’re fully coated!
- Transfer onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze for 1 hour, or until firm.