For National Toasted Marshmallow Day, here’s a yummy recipe! Check it out!
*Always ask an adult for help in the kitchen.
You can also find the recipe here. Always ask an adult for help in the kitchen!
- 36 large marshmallows
- 1 and 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. butter
- OPTIONAL: You can add peanut butter or any other nut butter if you’d like. Melt this with the chocolate and butter.
How to make:
- Line an 8 or 9 inch pan with foil. Butter the foil.
- Arrange the marshmallows in the pan.
- In a microwave, melt the chocolate chips and butter. Stir until smooth.
- Pour and spread all over the marshmallows.
- Let it chill completely and then cut into 1 inch squares.