Cool down this weekend by making a tasty and healthy treat!
You can find the recipe here as well.
- 2 cups of ice
- 1 cup of non-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup (or 8 ounce can) pineapple rings or cubed with juice
- 1/3 cup of frozen orange juice, thawed
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- orange slices (for garnish)
What to do:
- Make sure you have an adult to help you!
- Put all of the ingredients (except for the orange slices) into a blender. Mix until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with orange slices.