Recipe: Scribble Brownies for Brownie Day!
To celebrate Brownie day, here’s a delicious recipe! Check it out!
You can also find the recipe here. Always ask an adult for help in the kitchen!
- Your choice of brownie mix (boxed or homemade)
- 1 container chocolate frosting
- 1/2 cup of vanilla frosting
- 3 microwave safe bowls
- 3 re-sealable plastic bags
- gel food colouring in blue, pink, and yellow (or whichever colours you prefer)
How to make:
- Bake the brownies to your liking.
- Wait until they have completely cooled.
- Frost all brownies with chocolate frosting.
- Add vanilla frosting to 3 separate bowls.
- Add gel food colouring to each bowl. 1 bowl neon blue, 1 neon pink, and 1 neon yellow.
- Melt the frosting and transfer them to 3 separate re-sealable plastic bags.
- Cut off a corner of the bag and drizzle the frosting over the brownies.
- Let the frosting cool before cutting the brownies into squares.