Look for items in nature that have fallen on the ground to make this cute craft! Read on below to learn how to make it.
- Rocks and other stuff from nature, like pine needles, leaves and moss
- String or twine
- Use markers to paint and add cute faces!
- To make a porcupine: Pine needles make great quills.
- To make a cat or mouse: Glue on round or triangular pieces of felt for ears.
- To make a bird: Use leaves or shells for a beak and feathers.
Readers, what animal do you want to make? Let me know in the comments!