Looking for some fun riddles to figure out with your friends this summer? We’ve got you covered! Try solving the riddles below before checking the answers at the bottom of the page.
- What gets wet the more it dries?
- A cowboy rode into town on Friday. He stayed for three days and rode out on Friday. How was that possible?
- It starts out tall, but the longer it stands, the shorter it grows. What is it?
- I’m full of keys but I have no door. What am I?
- What kind of coat can only be put on when wet?
How many riddles are you able to solve? When you’ve checked the answers, leave a comment below to tell us how many you got right!
Bye for now,
- A towel
- His horse’s name was Friday
- A candle
- A piano