It’s time to get silly! Here’s a recipe for silly putty that you can make at home. You can stretch it, sculpt it, and bounce it like a ball!
- 1 bottle of white glue
- 120 mL water
- 1/2 tsp borax (we found ours at the grocery store)
- 60 mL hot water
- food colouring (optional)
- two bowls
- Mix the water and glue in a bowl until combined.
- Add the food colouring and stir until mixed.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the hot water and borax.
- Pour the borax mixture into the other bowl and watch what happens!
Have fun with your silly putty, everyone! Send us your photos and we will try to put them up on the Chirp website.