Summertime is here and it’s time to head outside!
Need ideas on what to do? Check out my top 5 list of sizzling summer ideas below.
1) Go berry picking. There are tons of berry farms out there to choose from. My favourite berries to pick are strawberries!
2) Play in a sprinkler. Who says you need a pool to have a splashing good time? Sprinklers are a great way to cool down and have fun.
3) Stroll through the park. I love watching the critters who live there while I’m walking through.
4) Go for a bike ride. It’s the best way to get around during the summer! It’s also great exercise and good for the planet.
5) Make popsicles. Just freeze some fruit juice inside a popsicle mold for a yummy and refreshing treat!
Look online for more summer activities in your community. If you live in the Toronto area, check out the Toronto4kids website for local ideas!
Talk to you soon, readers!