With the nice weather, who wants to stay indoors all day? Not me! If you’re looking for some fun activities to try outside, check out the ideas below!
Super Shoe Relay
1) Everyone takes off their shoes and mixes them into a pile.
2) Make a starting line with a jump rope, then have everyone get on their mark.
3) Have a parent yell “Go!”. Everyone runs to the pile and puts on their shoes.
The player to make it back to the starting line first wins!
Hot Potato, Wet Potato!
1) Soak a sponge in water. The sponge is the potato.
2) Everyone sits in a circle.
3) Ask a parent to play some music. As the music plays, pass the potato around the circle.
4) When the music is stopped, the player holding the potato is out.
The last player to hold the sponge when the music stops wins!
After you’re done playing, why not cool off with a refreshing drink? Add all kinds of fruit to a pitcher of water. Keep it in the fridge for a few hours, then enjoy!
That’s all for now, readers!