- Hey readers!Looking for a quick snack you can eat on the go? Try these fruity cereal squares!
• 60 mL (1/4 cup) butter
• 1 bag of marshmallows
• 1.5 L (6 cups) toasted oat cereal
• 125 mL (1/2 cup) dried banana bits
• 125 mL (1/2 cup) dried cranberries
• 10 mL (2 tsp.) flax seeds
1) Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
2) Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
3) Remove from heat and stir in cereal, dried fruit and flax seeds.
4) Spoon mixture into a 9- x 13-inch greased baking pan. Press the mixture into an even layer so it covers the pan.
5) Let cool, then cut into squares.
- For Kids!
- Parents & Teachers
- Meet Us