It’s Waffle Day today! You can celebrate by making this yummy recipe with your family.
*Always ask an adult for help in the kitchen.
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
What to do:
- Preheat waffle iron.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs until fluffy.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Spray waffle iron with non-stick spray.
- Pour mixture onto the waffle iron and cook until brown. Serve warm.
- Optional: top with berries, bananas, melted chocolate, and whipped cream.
Enjoy! Let us know how you celebrate Waffle Day in the comments below.
Talk to you later,