Did you know that this week is Coconut Week? To celebrate this tasty treat, we’re sharing a recipe for some energy balls that are sure to be a home-run! You can also find the full recipe here.
Remember, always ask an adult for help in the kitchen!
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 + 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- fork or potato masher
How to make:
- Mash the banana and peanut butter together.
- Add 1 cup of coconut and mix well.
- Take a spoonful of the mixture and roll it into a ball. Repeat until entire mixture is used.
- Roll the ball in the leftover coconut until covered.
And then – take a bite and enjoy!
See you guys later,