It’s Ice Cream Month! In the summer issue of Chickadee we’re trying out this fun frozen taco recipe. Check it out!
*Remember to ask an adult for help in the kitchen!
- Wrap of choice (waffle or pancake)
- Baking chocolate or chocolate chips
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Ice cream or frozen yogurt
- Your favourite toppings
What to do:
- Ask a grown-up to help you melt chocolate on the stove or microwave.
- Dip one edge of your wrap in melted chocolate. Add sprinkles if using. Place the wrap on a plate until chocolate hardens.
- Fold your wrap in half and fill it with ice cream.
- Add your favourite ice cream toppings and dig in!