Our November issue is filled with fun facts about space! We’re trying out this rad rocket treat, check it out!
*Remember to ask an adult for help in the kitchen!
You can also find this recipe here.
- 15 strawberries
- 1 cantaloupe
- 30 regular sized marshmallows
- wooden skewers
- small circle cutter
What to do:
- Cut the cantaloupe in half and scoop out the seeds.
- Slice the cantaloupe into half slices, and then into trapezoid shaped pieces.
- Cut the crust off of each piece and use the circle cutter to round out the smaller end of each trapezoid piece.
- Cut the strawberries into three slices.
- Layer the fruit onto the skewers: cantaloupe first, then strawberry, then a marshmallow until the strawberry tip is the last piece on the skewer.