Recipe: Sailing Snack!
In the Jan/Feb issue of Chirp, we show you how to make a cute and yummy sailing snack!
Read on below to learn how to make it:
*Always ask an adult for help in the kitchen.
- Small cucumbers
- Cottage cheese and/or cream cheese
- Carrot sticks
- Animal crackers or cookies
What to do:
- Cut away some of the cucumber and fill it with cottage or cream cheese.
- Add a carrot mast and a thinly sliced cucumber for a sail.
- Add some sailors – your animal crackers or cookies.
- Serve with cottage cheese/cream cheese and add some fishy crackers too!