Hooray today is Maple Syrup Day! Here is a yummy maple-syrup hot chocolate recipe to keep you warm and cozy.
You can find the recipe here as well.
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp to 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 4 cups milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Optional: Marshmallows
What to do:
- Make sure you have an adult to help you!
- In a saucepan, whisk together cocoa, salt, water and syrup.
- Whisk until well-blended.
- Slowly whisk in the milk and bring to a simmer.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Add in the marshmallows and serve!