Spring is in the air! Have fun enjoying the warm spring weather with this crafty crown from Owlkids intern, Sarah!
April showers bring May flowers! Rain helps plants, trees and flowers grow. After it rains, if you look very hard, sometimes you can even spot a rainbow! I love rainbows because they are packed with all of my favourite colours. Learn how to make your own rainbow crown!
- Colourful paper
- Cut one strip of paper long enough to fit around your head.
- Cut oval shapes out of different colours of paper.
- Glue the colourful ovals to the strip of paper.
- Tape a piece of string to each end of the strip.
- Ask a grown-up to help you tie on your rainbow crown.
Tip: This craft works best with heavy construction paper!
Wear your rainbow crown while you’re searching for rainbows in the sky!
What’s your favourite colour of the rainbow? Let us know in the comments!