It’s Earth Day! Every year on April 22, people around the world reflect on how to better take care of the planet.
This year’s Earth Day theme is investing in our planet. Companies around the world are trying to use less plastic and make products that are more biodegradable or earth-friendly!
There are many ways you can help protect the environment on Earth Day. Here are a few ideas!
- Composting and recycling items.
- Turning off the lights and devices when you don’t need them.
- Growing plants in your garden or in your home.
- Recycle items around your home to make something new!
- Using reusable bags and water bottles.
What do you do on Earth Day? Share with us in the comments below!