Hi Owlkids Family,
Looking for fun ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day at home this year? Try one of these super sweet activities with your family!
1) Make a homemade heart card or a red and white confetti card with a nice message or a heart on the front of it.
2) Write a secret Valentine message using homemade invisible ink.
3) Draw your own tic tac toe or bingo game and use candy for pieces. The winner gets to eat the candy!
4) Make a chain of paper hearts that you can hang around the house.
5) Snack on a healthy treat of fruit and chocolate avocado dip.
6) Cut out giant paper hearts and place them around the house. Make up a game where you have to jump on all the hearts to get to the finish line.
7) Give the birds some love with a DIY tin can bird feeder craft.
Have fun everyone! Happy Valentine’s Day!