In the January/February issue of chickaDEE, we showed you how to make a future city out of recycled materials. Then, we asked you to show us your stuff. Amanda Gera’s class did just that. Check out their awesome 3-D Eco-City Airport!
Here’s a breakdown of the parts:
1. Tin foil: reflects the sun and makes solar power.
2. Red cups: water storage.
3. Slinky and the white tower: hot water tanks to power airplane.
4. Egg carton: airplane.
5. Rocks: natural to reflect and light up the runway.
6. Pots: wind energy just in case the water/solar power runs out.
7. Forks: wind power to provide energy to the air traffic control.
Way to go Matteo, Lola, Alannah, T.J., Jonah, and Aiden! You guys have amazing ideas! Thanks for sharing your 3-D Eco-City Airport with us.
Do you make a Future City with your class? Send us a picture at email@example.com.