Try These Fun Summer Activities!
Owlkids intern Courtney is getting into the summer spirit with some outdoor games. Enjoy!
Summer is almost here, and the weather is finally warm! Playing outside is so fun when the sun is shining. Here are a few activities you can play while you’re outside!
- Play hopscotch. Draw squares with sidewalk chalk and try hopping inside them!
- Run through a sprinkler. Make it a game and see how many times you can run back and forth.
- Tag, you’re it! Play a game of tag with your family and friends.
- Have a sack race. Ask an adult for some old pillowcases. Stand inside one and hop across the yard. The first person to reach the other side wins!
- Make up a song while playing jump rope! Skipping rope is really fun, but it’s even better when you have a song to sing.
What games do you like to play outside? Let us know in the comments.
See you later, readers,