For many people (including me!) the holiday season is all about spending time with friends and family. It’s also a time when people like to show care for people they don’t even know. It’s important to be kind to others all year long, but try and do something extra special for someone today!
Here are some ways you can brighten someone’s day:
- Make a card for your teacher. Write all of the things you like about him or her inside!
- Help your mom or dad with chores around the house. Don’t wait for them to ask, just pitch in!
- Ask your family if you can start a money jar for spare change. When the jar is full, research a charity to donate it to.
- Help a family member or friend learn a new skill! We’re all talented in our own ways, why not spread the knowledge?
- Go through your toys and ask a parent if you can donate ones that you’re not playing with to a charity.
You know what’s great about giving to others? It makes you and the person receiving feel awesome! Tell us how you’re celebrating Giving Tuesday in the comments section below.
Bye for now!