Congratulations to Limonie Cormier, 8, who won chickaDEE’s “Invent a Winter Olympic Sport” Contest. Here are the rules for her sport called GOCKEY!
- a hockey puck
- a hockey putter
- ice skates
- indoor ice rink
- 18 holes of carved
ice and snow mini
How to play:
1) Put the puck through an 18 hole mini-putt golf course made of ice and snow.
2) Five putts maximum per hole. If you do not get it (the puck) in five putts, you’re out.
3) Must use your hockey putter and ice skates.
4) If you fall or drop your hockey putter, you gain one point.
5) After you’re done with a hole, skate to the next hole.