Learn some fun ways to help the planet from chickaDEE intern, Sarah!
Happy World Environment Day! Our world is a very special place. It gives us somewhere to live, eat, breathe and play. We need to take good care of our environment so that it stays healthy and clean. Here are some things you can do to help the environment!
- Recycle your paper and plastic.
- Plant trees and plants. Trees and plants absorb carbon dioxide, and make the air healthy for us to breathe.
- During the summer, try riding your bike more, instead of riding in cars. Cars let out gas that can be harmful to the environment.
- During the day, keep the lights in your house off. Saving electricity is a great way to help the environment!
- Don’t litter. By doing this, you’re making sure our world stays clean.
What are some other ways we can help the environment? Tell us your ideas in the comments!
See you next time,