Happy Grilled Cheese Month! Check out this colourful and yummy grilled cheese recipe.
You can also find the recipe here. Always ask an adult for help in the kitchen!
- 8 slices of bread
- 4 slices provolone cheese (or any cheese you like)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Food dye
How to make:
- Butter one side of each slice of bread and set aside.
- Place 1/4 cup of cheese in 4 different bowls and add your choice of food coloring, like red, yellow, blue, and red and blue in one to make purple.
- Stir the dye into the cheese until fully coated.
- Put slices of your choice of cheese slices in half and place on each slice of the bread – on the unbuttered side.
- Sprinkle the 1-2 tablespoons of the colored cheese in “lines” or strips on top of the slices.
- Put two slices of bread together to make a sandwich and place in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Cook until golden brown (or for about 2 minutes) and then flip.
- Remove from pan and serve.