Hope you’re all ready for Halloween tonight! Here are some safety tips for all the Trick-or-treaters out there.
- Always trick-or-treat with people you know in areas you are familiar with.
- Wear a costume that can be easily seen at night. Wear reflective materials or carry a flashlight or glow sticks.
- Wear makeup instead of masks.
- Always watch for cars before crossing the street and pulling in and out of driveways.
- Never eat your treats without having an adult inspect them first.
Have fun and be safe!