- For Kids!
- Parents & Teachers
- Meet Us
Halloween is finally here! I can’t wait to see what kinds of ghosts and goblins are walking around my street tonight.
If you’re looking for a last-minute costume idea, check out these cool disguises from the October 2013 issue of chickaDEE!
Click on the spread below to get started.
Here’s a picture of me in the Funny Felt disguise. Mandy is wearing the Furry Face. What do you think?
Have a fun and safe Halloween, everyone!
Halloween is finally here and I couldn’t be more excited. There’s a lot of fun to be had trick-or-treating, but it’s important to stay safe.
Follow these tips to have a spooky and safe Halloween!
1. Wear reflective tape or bright colours while trick-or-treating so drivers can see you.
2. If you’re wearing a mask, make sure the eye-holes are big enough to see through. Or, wear face paint instead!
3. Always stay close to the adult you’re trick-or-treating with.
4. Wait for an adult to go through your candy before eating any.
Have a very happy Halloween, everyone!
You know that saying “The name says it all”? Well, in this case the blog name says it all! This is just a short post to wish you a safe and extremely happy Halloween.
Also, just so you know, the OWL office is in holiday spirit right now:
• associate publisher Angela is dressed up as a panda;
• creative director Barb is a 1960s hipster;
• production coordinator Maggie is a punk;
• chickaDEE editor Mandy is a pirate; and
• I’m the marshal of an Old West town called Tombstone!
Nice! Have fun tonight, and talk to you tomorrow.
Happy Halloween, everybody. Let’s celebrate today with some random facts from past Halloween-inspired Did You Know’s!
I hope you all have a happy and SAFE Halloween tonight. And if you need a last-minute costume idea, check out page 16 of chickaDEE’s October issue for some quick and fun ideas! If you already do have a costume, tell us what you’re dressing up as in the comment section below!
Be safe and talk soon,
Editor of chickaDEE