What a deliciously cheesy day it is! It’s Mac and Cheese day! And what better way to celebrate than making an easy, cheesy recipe.
*Be sure to ask an adult for help when cooking in the kitchen.
- 1 box of elbow macaroni
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp of salt
What to do:
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring until cooked through but still firm. Drain.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour and salt until smooth.
- Slowly pour in milk while constantly stirring. Mix until the sauce is smooth and bubbling.
- Add cheddar cheese and stir until melted.
- Mix macaroni into the cheese sauce until coated.
So much cheesy goodness! If you try this recipe, let us know in the comments what you thought!
Bye for now,