To celebrate Ice Cream Cone day, here’s a yummy recipe! Check it out!
You can also find the recipe here. Always ask an adult for help in the kitchen!
- Your choice of cake mix
- 24 flat-bottom ice cream cones
- Cupcake liners
- Cupcake baking tray
- frosting (store-bought or homemade)
- OPTIONAL: You can add your favourite toppings like mini chocolate chips, breakfast cereal, animal crackers, dried fruit, candy sprinkles, crushed hard candy, or granola.
How to make:
- Line the cupcake tray with the cupcake liners.
- Mix the cake batter and pour evenly in muffin cups.
- Place ice cream cones upside down on batter in each cup.
- Bake 16-22 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Wait about 30 minutes, or until cooled completely.
- Remove paper baking cups and frost cakes.
TIP: To keep the Ice Cream Cone Cakes steady on a serving plate, put a small amount of frosting on the bottom of the cone and press lightly onto the plate.