Can you believe it’s Owlkids intern Courtney’s last day? Before she leaves on a new adventure, Courtney wants to share her favourite things about Canada! Read her top 5 list below.
Thanks for all of your great posts, Courtney!
Canada day is right around the corner, so let’s celebrate with some of our favourite things about Canada! Here are mine.
- How nice everyone is. Everyone is always quick to smile at you.
- Our diversity. It’s so awesome learning about all the different people and cultures we have in Canada!
- The seasons. I love that we get weather that’s really hot, but we also get to enjoy the cold.
- Our unique foods. Did you know we’re the only ones who have ketchup chips and smarties? Our friends in the United States don’t have them!
- People’s love for Canada. Everyone who lives here loves this country, and I think that’s really great.
What are your favourite things about Canada? Let me know in the comments!
See you later, readers,