It’s National Pizza Day so you know what that means! You have the whole day to get your pizza eating game on.
Here’s a super simple pizza roll idea you can try.
- 1 tortilla
- 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- Grated mozzarella cheese
- Your choice of pizza toppings (red peppers, mushrooms, ham etc)
What to do:
- Spread 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce on the tortilla.
- Sprinkle a handful of mozzarella cheese on top.
- Add your favourite toppings.
- Ask an adult to help you place it in the oven and bring it out when the cheese has melted.
Voila! You’ve made your very own pizza roll.
— Chidera, email@example.com