Happy Puzzle Day!
Today is National Puzzle Day! Puzzles can be anything from board games, to riddles, to actual puzzles!
Here are a few riddles to get you started:
- What is so fragile that saying it’s name breaks it?
- You bring me for dinner but never eat me. What am I?
- What has to be broken before you can use it?
- What has a neck but no head?
- Which letter of the alphabet has the most water?
- What has hands but doesn’t clap?
Check out the answers below:
- A spoon and fork.
- An egg
- The letter C
- A clock
Comment below and tell us how many you got right. If you know any more tricky and fun riddles, share them with us.