- For Kids!
- Parents & Teachers
- Meet Us
Summer is here! Here are a few activities you can do with your family!
Hot Potato, Wet Potato!
1) Soak a sponge in water. Pretend the sponge is the “potato”.
2) Have everyone sit in a circle.
3) Ask a parent to play some music. As the music plays, pass the potato around the circle.
4) When the music stops, the player holding the potato is out. The last player holding the sponge when the music stops wins!
Or you can try these:
Let us know what your favourite acitivity is in the comments. Have fun!
Talk to you later,
– Mariam, email@example.com
Summer calls for lots of outdoor fun! If you’re on the lookout for outside activities, try making these gigantic bubbles! This activity is sure to be loads of fun for you and your friends!
*Be sure to ask an adult for help to make the bubble wand and mixture.
What to do:
This is a great way to spend time outdoors on a sunny day! If you try this fun activity out, let us know in the comments below how it went.
Bye for now,
Are you ready for a fun indoor game? This one is perfect for a stormy day when it’s too cold to go outside!
Make the “Ice Blocks”:
Make the “Snowballs”:
How to Play:
Once the song is over, the game stops. The team with the most ice blocks still standing WINS!
Who won your snowball fight? Tell us in the comments!
Bye for now,