If you’re looking for the perfect snack, check out this easy cereal parfait recipe! A parfait is a dessert consisting of layers of yogurt, fruit and anything else you can think of! Did you know the word “parfait” literally means “perfect” in French?
- A jar
- Yogurt (any flavour)
- Fresh or frozen fruits/berries
What to do:
- Add a layer of yogurt in a jar.
- Layer your favourite cereal on top of the yogurt.
- Layer fruit on top of the cereal.
- Repeat these steps until your parfait reaches the top of the jar.
Do you know any other tasty recipes? Leave them below in the comments section.
Until next time!