Summer is a great time to hang out with your pets! Here are two fun games you can play:
Doggy Hide ‘n’ Seek
1. When your dog isn’t looking, find a hiding spot somewhere close by.
2. Call out your pup’s name and see if he or she can find you!
Feline Follow the Leader
1. Shake a string in your kitty’s face to get its attention.
2. Start trailing it on the ground while moving away from your cat. See how long you can get your pet to follow the string!
3. For another version of this game, shine a flashlight on the ground.
Send your pet questions and pics to Arf’s Pet Patrol and you and your pet could be featured in an upcoming issue. Our address is: Arf’s Pet Patrol, 10 Lower Spadina #400, Toronto, ON, M5V 2Z2.
– Mandy, firstname.lastname@example.org