In the September issue, Chick and Dee showed you some super-fun recess games. We have one more here!
Play this story-telling game with one friend or a group.
- The first person starts by coming up with a bad-news sentence. For example, “Today, I left my science fair project on the bus.”
- The next person adds a good-news sentence that begins with the “But fortunately”: “But fortunately, my dad was the bus driver, and he found it on my seat.”
- Now the next person is back with bad news: “But unfortunately, he got lost on the way home and ended up in Antarctica.”
- Good news: “But fortunately, a friendly penguin offered to fly him home in a super-sonic jet.”
- Keep alternating until you run out of ideas or can’t stop laughing.
You can play in the comments section too. I’ll start a story and you can continue it!