It’s that exciting time of year—it’s back-to-school! Here’s 6 tips on making your school year a success.
- Rest up! Getting lots of sleep will help you concentrate during class.
- Organize. Get things like your clothes, shoes, lunch and backpack ready the night before. Don’t forget to pack your homework!
- Eat breakfast. Remember, eating breakfast is brain food and will give you energy to concentrate and learn all day.
- Be on time. Give yourself enough time to get to school so you aren’t rushing.
- Dress for the weather. Make sure you have the right clothes for recess.
- Be safe. Always look both ways and make sure it’s safe before crossing the road.
Have fun! What great are you starting this year? Tell us in the comments!