Looking for a tasty afternoon snack to share with your friends and family? Try this tasty chocolate-dipped breadsticks recipe!
- melting chocolate
- baking sheet lined with parchment paper
What to do:
- Microwave the chocolate until it is completely melted.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dip half of each breadstick into the melted chocolate, and then lay it on the lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle sugar and sprinkles on top of the dipped breadsticks.
- Let it cool for a while, and enjoy!
What’s your favorite snack? Let us know in the comments!
Until next time!