10 Spring Break Activities
Hi Owlkids Family!
Are your kids taking time off from school soon? Here are some fun family activities to keep everyone busy this spring break!
- Use stuff from around the house to make a giant contraption to perform a simple task, like water a plant.
- Find a new spot to go on a hike. Check out this owlconnected General Knowledge video about how compasses work to prep for your adventure.
- Make a mini apple volcano! Watch this video to see how.
- Take turns planning, shopping for, and making dinner for the whole week.
- Learn a few words in another language with The Book of Languages by Mick Webb. Here’s a video of Owlkids staffers giving you a sneak peek of what’s inside.
- Dress up in each others’ clothes and have a hilarious family fashion show.
- Have a paper airplane flying contest. Whose plane can fly the farthest?
- Finger-knit mini scarves for every stuffy in the house. Take a family photo with them all afterward.
- Take road trip in your own city or town and do things that tourists would do!
- Have family drawing time! Pick a character from a favourite book and everyone draws their own version of that character.
However your family spends this break time, we hope it’s a blast!