Stay cool with this craft from Owlkids intern Sarah!
The summer weather is so warm! Are you looking for a way to cool yourself off? Try making this hand fan to stay cool in the sun!
- 1 Sheet of Paper
- Markers, stickers and pompoms
- Fold the sheet of paper, over and under, like an accordion.
- Use scissors to cut a piece of ribbon.
- Gather the paper at the bottom of your accordion. Tie a ribbon around the bottom of your accordion to make the handle for the fan.
- Decorate your fan using markers, sticker and pompoms.
How do you stay cool in the summer? Let us know in the comments!
See you next time,