Celebrate strawberry season with a delicious popsicle!
*Remember to ask an adult for help in the kitchen!
- 500 mL (2 cups) of washed strawberries with the stems removed.
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) white sugar
- 15 mL (1 tbsp.) fresh lime juice
- pot and stove
- popsicle moulds
How to make:
- As a grown-up to help you heat the strawberries and sugar on the stove for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and let the berries cool for 15 minutes.
- Blend the berries. Then add the lime juice and blend a bit more.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle moulds and freeze for at least four hours.