Check out this fun craft to make your own adorable teddy bear!
- Felt (various colors)
- A teddy stencil
- Needle and thread
- Cotton balls
How to make:
- Cut out a teddy bear stencil, you can find one here.
- Trace the teddy bear twice on a piece of felt and cut out both pieces.
- Ask a parent to help you sew the two pieces together, making sure to leave a hole in the bottom.
- Stuff cotton balls through the open space to fill the teddy bear.
- Once filled with cotton, sew up the open space.
- Use felt, markers, beads or whatever else you’d like to decorate, and enjoy!
What’s your favorite craft to make? Let me know in the comments below!
Bye for now!