Up All Night: The Live Tour DVD
The Up All Night: The Live Tour DVD is now available, and for all of you One Directioners, you’re going to love it!
Here’s the top 5 reasons why.
1. It’s 73 minutes of 1D concert footage of the boys singing your favourite hits. So if you’ve never been to a concert and are wondering what it’s all about, you can relive the concert from the comfort of your own home!
2. The DVD comes with three music videos: “What Makes You Beautiful,” “Gotta Be You,” and “One Thing.” So you can watch these videos, in good quality, over and over again (if you haven’t already) whenever you want.
3. With never-before-seen, behind-the-scenes footage, you’ll see the boys backstage being their usual, entertaining selves.
4. Each member of One Direction has their own style. It’s fun to compare their styles while watching this DVD. Obviously Louis loves stripes, Niall is partial to a red hoodie, and Harry likes bow ties. Any thoughts on Zayn and Liam?
5. There’s no doubt about it, the songs are catchy. Even my friend, Outdoors Mike, was tapping his foot to the tunes.
Are you a One Direction fan? If so, who’s your favourite?
One Direction is just another boy band with barely any good songs, so I’m probably not going to watch this.
Sorry if I offended anyone by saying that!
1D are awesome. Going to the concert tonight. Can’t wait.
Just saying, I liked One Direction a long time ago – about 3 months before anyone else did, but that was a short-lived obsession 🙂 I think that now they’re more about the fans and creating fake personalities for themselves, so they’re more like a random group of people that everyone’s obsessed with, than an actual band.
I agree completely!
I’m obsessed with Of Monsters and Men, and Mumford & Sons. 😀 BEST BANDS EVER.
I really like Liam. I think he has the most talent of them all. His voice is the best.
I really do not like 1d as some people call it.
One Direction are great. Their songs make me happy and feel good. I wish I could see them in concert.
Ha! There’s another Marissa on here! I guess I’ll still be known as Marissa :P. 😉