Well it’s that time of year readers, Valentine’s Day is here!
We’re really getting into the V-Day spirit here at chickaDEE. Get in on the celebration with these fun activities!
Cinnamon Heart Cider
This festive drink combines two of my favourite things, cinnamon hearts and apple cider! Just remember to get an adult’s help using the stovetop.
1) Mix 3 cups of apple cider with a handful of cinnamon hearts in a small cooking pot.
2) Bring the liquid to a simmer while stirring.
3) Let the mixture simmer until the cinnamon hearts are completely melted.
Pour into mugs and sip away!
Tip: Serve this yummy drink with ginger snap cookies for a tasty combination!
Makes 2 servings.
Snowflake Valentine’s Day Card
Here’s a wintry twist on a homemade valentine!
1) Fold a piece of red construction paper in half. Cut a half heart shape along the fold.
2) Cut small shapes from the fold as if you’re making a paper snowflake.
3) Open the heart, then write a message inside.
Give your card to someone special!
Show your appreciation to your friends and family!
Sit in a circle with friends or family members. Take a turns going around the circle saying something nice about the person sitting next to you!
What are you doing to celebrate Valentine’s Day? Leave a comment below!
That’s all for now.
Have a great Valentine’s Day!
Assistant Editor of chickaDEE