If you’re still on the lookout for Halloween costume ideas, look no further! Check out the instructions below to make your own spook-tacular wizard costume!
- Thick blue or purple paper
- Yellow paper or craft foam
- Dark fabric
- Tape or glue
- Form a piece of thick paper into a cone. Tape or glue the edges down.
- Cut stars out of paper of craft foam and attach them to the cone.
- Roll a piece of paper into a tube. Tape or glue the edges.
- Cut out a yellow star and tape or glue it to the top of the tube.
- Cut a large piece of fabric into a half-circle.
- Drape the fabric around your body and tie the ends in front.
If you end of making this costume, let me know in the comments below!
Have a great day,