Celebrate Soup Month with a steaming bowl of alphabet noodles! Check out the recipe below to make it at home.
*Always ask an adult for help in the kitchen.
- 2 ½ cup chicken broth
- ¾ cup dried Alphabet pasta
- 1 ½ cups tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
What to do:
- Bring chicken stock in a saucepan to a boil.
- Cook pasta for five minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and paste. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.